Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wifi

Is anyone else experiencing wi fi issue today. It constantly disconnects for me?

Maisey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I buy next months PAYG month now?

I have £10 credit.I'm afraid it will get used on something silly.Like accidentally calling a number not covered by my PAYG credit. OR, when the PAYG month has run out... it might end up using £0.01 in data - thereby stopping me from buying £10 monthl...

starmaker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my 45GB and where is the £10 free credit + a painful experience using O2 & getting support

I've topped up £15My settings say I only have 15GBWhen will I see 45GB? In the envelope I got, it said if I topped up £15 and then send a text to 21500 saying FREE10, I would get £10 credit. I've done that. Nothing happened after that. I got a text m...

starmaker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deactivating

How do I deactivate my pay as you go SIM? I do not wish to use it anymore as I have a new one.Thank you!

mmai68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing email

I want to change my email address on the account but the SIM card is data only for an automated gate so I can't access the security texts. How do I do this?

Gate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 35p text message

Can anyone advise me, my mother is being charged 35p per message. Is this the right amount to send a text to another 02 mobile.?

Lisa20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has my SIM been deactivated?

I currently live in Canada, and have a local SIM for my day-to-day needs. I recently tried putting my O2 SIM back into my phone to log into My O2 (it was asking me for to enter a six digit code sent to my UK number), only my SIM won't connect to a ne...

PaulH89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! check operator services

I have a pay as you go SIM in Italy. Worked once and now just says Check Customer Services every time I try to send a message or make a call. Have plenty of credit and customer services are impossible to contact! Any advice??

J-R by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

transferred my mobile phone number to O2

I transferred my mobile phone number to O2 yesterday, but my O2 number has not changed, and now the giffgaff card is completely not working. I submitted again to transfer but i didn't receive any message to tell me i am successful to change.

justin2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos