Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go SIM

Is it possible to purchase a Pay as you go SIM card which isn’t attached to a bundle? Just pay the standard rates for phone calls, texts etc.

Emma39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

18gb sim promo

I bought a sim with the 18gb promo. it was written on the pack that if you are a new customer we will apply the promo automatically. You know what i'm going to say. Yup. It wasn't, and still hasn't been applied. What do i do.. call customer services?...

Order a sim card for my dad

Hi, I hope everyone is well. My dad has asked me to get him a new O2 sim card for his old phone(I think it is a Tesco phone), he just wants the most basic Pay as you Go tariff as he does not use the phone much but he wants a swipe card so he can cred...

Johnk68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About calls outgoing and incoming

My sons phone has been saying searching at the top for over 3 weeks now. I've heard it's something to do with the carrier. Has anyone had this problem and been able to fix it?

Amand8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

pay as you go big bundle

i ordered a pay as you go £10 big bundle but I've been given a pay as you go £15 big bundle. how do I change it?

271001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone stuck on “No Service” after handset switch

Hi there - I’m getting a new phone for Xmas (iPhone SE 2020) and got it set up yesterday so that it’s updated and my apps are loaded onto it.I’m switching back to my old phone until xmas (iPhone SE 1st gen) but when I’ve put the sim back into the old...

BirchTree by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos