Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! international

Have an international sim bundle but don't need either the 4/5G or call benefits. I only need the sim to be able to receive text messages (from my UK bank) and to send messages. I have put on a tenner a month for the last 2 months only to get 0% of t...

FelixW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get an invoice for PAYG phone

Hi all,I ordered and received a PAYG phone through the O2 online shop.However, when I received the order there was no invoice attached in the parcel. I also didn't receive the invoice via email with the order confirmation and it is not retrievable fr...

Deactivating a sim card

Hi please my sim is lost I'm worried it went on bad hands can you please help me if it can be deactivatedIt my call sim and I can't even try call it to find out if someone has it or not, I know that there is 5 pound in it when I meant have 0 in it it...

How to get new SIM ONLINE that fits new phone same number

I want a SIM that fits my new smartphone but to keep the same number of my old brick phone. How do I do this ONLINE? I went to the Swap SIM page but it didn't ask me what type of phone I had so I think I did the wrong thing. Why is such a basic thing...

lnrgms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

my order has been returned to sender ..

i ordered and paid for 2 mobile phones 1 came and the other 1 came with dpd but i missed it as i was at an appointment n was late back .they tried to deliver it again the next day but i wasnt aware it was comming so i missed it again .ive had an emai...

lisalou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff Change

I received an email today which says "Your 02 Tariff change is all sorted. You are now on; 02 Sim only Unlimited 12M 15GB. I did not request a tariff change and I am on Classis pay as you go at present. It gives a reference number and links to check ...

fuschia3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlatching help

I have received the unlatching code and instructions. The unlatching code is 15 numbers then “and”Then another 15 numbers.When I am instructed in step 5 to enter the unlatching code do I enter all 30 numbers or 15 numbers then a “+” then the other 15...

Resolved! Unlocking my LG G7

Hi everyoneI bought a LG G7 ThinQ handset from Brent Cross O2 shop. Now I tried to unlock my handset for already 5 times and they give me same reason that handset is not from O2. But I had proof of purchase from O2. So I went to Brent Cross O2 and I ...

KH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG and in 4G area, am I getting 4G calling on PAYG?

Hi All Noticed over last couple of months after mast upgrade when I talk to people on a 4G handset the sound quality is so much better like as if your on VoIP, but to a phone and landline or 3G- mobile user and it's back to typical phone sound qualit...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos