Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go

I bought a new phone and SIM card, when I registered it I put £10 on, it went straight down to £5 and now it says I have no balance, I think I've only used it twice, I can't get a number to actually speak to someone, can anyone help.

Jenc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarriff

I wish to start the £30 bundle today. I am just topping up another £10 atm

James24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Hi! How i can top up a Pay as you go sim while aboard? Thank you

Resolved! pay as you go

hi, i have recently activated a sim card, the one that is £15 for 45 gb however, when i topped up £15 i only got 15gb?also the £10 free credit doesn’t work?thanks

evie2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change from Big Bundle to PAYG

I am on a big bundle and I want to change to normal pay as you go as I rarely use my phone. Can anyone tell me if this is possible or do I need to get a new sim? (If I need a new sim, is it possible to keep my number if I am on 02 and I get an O2 sim...

Rees by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund

Hi I wanted to know if there is a possible way to get a refund from my pay as you go top up. I made some top ups but would like to recieve a refund because I no longer need the top up

Resolved! Switched Phone and forced to enter PUK code

I switched from Nokia1.3 to my friends old Samsung A10! lot better phone, all was ok for a while then tested phone and was asked for PUK code, I was able to go via website and get get PUK code and all is fine again! Just wonedered is this extra secur...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

topup abroad not working

Hi guys, I'm in Bulgaria with an o² sim.I tried to follow the instructions on:https://www.o2.co.uk/topuphttps://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/topping-up *111*# -> gives me the error "application unknown" (android)and all the other numbers I can cal...

dorak by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

hi can any one advise if they have claimed on their insurance if they got any updates and how long it took

robert13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multimedia messages

Why can't I send multimedia messages on pay as you go. Thanks

Jofoster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos