Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PAYG text messages cost tons every time - why?

Hello, I hope someone can help! I have an O2 SIM that I mostly use for incoming calls. Occasionally (maybe 1-2 times a week) I send a text message. Each time (for one message), I get about 5 notifications about deductions from my allowance - often up...

CC81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel Big bundle

How do I cancel a big bundle tarrif, and just pay normally when I need too, Thankyou

New 6 months rule on Classic PAYG

I understand that Classic PAYG terms and condtitions have changed, requiring me to topup or add a bolt on every six months. Is there any way for me to find out when I last topped up?I would prefer to be able to plan ahead to use up my credit before m...

Gingerlee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can i%20add%20my%20new%20simcard%20after%20i

can i insert my new sim card straight away after ive registered my old number on the new sim card? or do i have to wait until i lose service from my old mobile?.

Cidi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Diverting calls

Hi I have come away with work and left my work mobile at home!!! Is there anyway I can have calls to my work mobile diverted to my personal mobile, they are different networks Thanks

Resolved! PAYG still exist?

I wanted a PAYG sim as I don't use my phone much. I wanted to pay for the calls and text I use. I was given a SIM that expires after a month. That isn't what I wanted. But I don't see classic PAYG being an option now. Is PAYG not an option for O2?

SteveM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

will a normal pay and go sim work properly in a 5g phone 

chris32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Due to top-up PAYG on **Personal info**. Want to change tariff. Currently pay £10pm, want to pay £30pm. But as soon as I top up, O2 take £10 for my current tariff. Can't win.. anyone help me Please.??

Resolved! network lock

hi guys, so i have a motorola razr v3 that i bought from CEX a few years ago. It works with my o2 pay as you go sim and a pay as you go giffgaff sim and it used to work with my ee sim but when i try with my current three sim only sim it says check si...

Top up

Hello I was on the £10 a month top up and changed to the £30 but it doesn’t re new till the 2nd but I want to change it to the £15 but it isn’t letting me

Jake12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos