Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 50 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

cannot activate sim

I have just got a new iPad and pay as you go sim. I have put the sim in but am not receiving the verification code by text. It now says I have to contact customer services but they are no help at all as they tell me to look online

Rach4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

online device%20details%20incorrect

I have two payg numbers with O2 and an online account with them. I recently bought a alcatel phone (from the O2 shop) and asked them to replace the nokia in the online account with the new alcatel. Instead my Samsung GT - 19300 was taken off the onli...

MikeK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bundle charged but not fulfilled

I have just returned to the country and needed to top up my phone as I haven't used it in a few months. I added £28 to my balance and changed my tariff to the the £20 big bundle. Once I had done this, I was then charged for a £15 bundle (what I had p...

Em11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

charges

keep getting charged £1 on my ohone when i havnt even used it i calculate in seven days time i will have nothing left i am on pay as you go

zoeton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

Hello I recently have ordered a pay monthly SIM and did not realise how to have the Disney on us. How do I add this to my order now because it is already being processed.

James11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

Hi, I'm keen to get the Disney + extra as it says free for the first 6 months however when I try to add it says its £5.99 pm but you get £2 off your bill. Are you able to have it free for 6 months or was it just click bait?

Alice2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big bundle

I’m having a issue here and cannot contact o2 to helpI ran out of data on big bundle30I am trying to renew my big bundle so I will have a new Anniversary dateI topped up £30 last night and can’t restart my big bundle but already o2 have taken £2 off ...

Jim1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pas an go

I’ve used up my data on big bundle 30 and want to restart it early, anyone know how I can do this?

Jim1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos