Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can make calls but cannot get data

Hi, I cannot use my o2 data but I can make calls. My phone is showing as I still have 5gb of data and I have 9 days remaining but it is never connecting. If I click on 02 - connect, it tries and then says it is not within range. Any advice would be a...

Pembo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong info in O2 app

I’m on Pay-as-you-go Simplicity (no allowances) and wanted to check mobile data charges. I don’t normally use but may occasionally need to.O2 app says “£3/MB up to max £2/day” (yes, £3/MB! Not 3p/MB, not £0.03/MB)O2.co.uk says “100MB of data costs £2...

Ali8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New phone query, 2 questions

Hi, my old Nokia 3510 'Squeaky box' slid out the case straight into a cup of coffee, the phone got mighty hot pretty quickly and so did the battery.... say no more! So I went and bought a Doro 6620, I didn't want anything big or fancy. I noted I can ...

Pentode by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as you go- big bundle

I don't want the big bundle on my pay as you go sim, how do I get it removed. Calling Customer services, call just goes round in a loop and the live chat isn't working?

CSS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will I loose my promotional credit is I port in my old number

Hi, I have recently activated a big bundle sim with 3 x data for 3 months. I have promotional credit applied for registering and registering with my o2. If I now port my old number over, will I loose this promotional credit and the other credit I hav...

SW123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! e-top up card

Can anyone tell me how to get a new e-top up card,None of my local o2 shop exist, tried ringing around o2 stores, no answeri have phoned Leeds store but they are not allowed to send one by post.spent 30 mins on customer services number, being transfe...

Resolved! Prepaid package for long term travel Thailand

I will be living in Thailand for six months from 1st July. My father has recently gone into care and I want to keep my UK phone number so i can be contacted in an emergency. I currently have a £30 prepaid bundle which gives me calls, texts and 100GB ...

McS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim

I recently gota new phone and needed a new sim card which i got and top up but it changed my number and i didn't know you could keep your old one is it possible to still change the new sim to my old number even though i have topped the new sim card u...

Resolved! PAYG

I ordered a sim on 04.06.21 and it still hasn't arrived. Not sure where to go.

9090 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos