Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! RECOMMENDED TARIFF DOES NOT WORK

ON TRYING TO INCREASE DATA - O2 WEBSITE RECOMMENDED ME 30G FOR £10.14 PER MONTH BUT WHEN I SELECT ETC IT APPEARS AS 15G - ANY HELP WITH THIS PLEASE ?

DAVID66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped up And have no credit?

Changed my tariff and then topped up my phone. Got a message saying I had the big bundle. But I have nothing no call, message or 4g??

Dan69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up issue

I topped up on Wednesday as normal £20 but it never gave me my tarrif

JC8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Would I need to top up again if I don't spend the top up amount?

HiAs a new user, I managed to top up the account with £10 today (14 October). Then I received SMS message sating that "You've got unlimited text and minutes and 7GB of data left in your bundle. Make sure you use them before 14 November."But my unders...

Classicus by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free credit with registration

Hi, I received a text stating that if I registered with my 02, I would receive £5 Free pay as you go credit. I have nor received this

2580 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I'm pay monthly with standing order from my bank but decided to try to get a month ahead so in between last month and today I paid O2 direct so I don't have a bill until November but just got message from my bank that there is no money to pay the bil...

Crush by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please.

I have moved back to pay as you go from contract yesterday and I have tryed loging to the my o2 app and then it said that my o2 is not available but I thought if my o2 was not available then now I login to my o2 on o2s website?

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query

Hi I signed up to 02 as it had a promotion for £5 free credit . Please can you tell me how you receive this £5 as I signed up but it hasn’t gone in my balance

Ruby-Smi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please refund my top up for pay as you go

I just want to top up value, I have no intention to buy a boundle. Please cancel the boundle and refund the balance to me.

Jun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos