Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! spend cap

hi i regurly use my payg phone credit to gamble deposit though phone credit, i topped up 15pound yesterday and was unable to deposit i spoke to o2 who said they filled a form out to increasemy limit and still have no success, i have been looking endl...

james6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with moving number

Hi i have moved my number recently, supposed to be up and running by 14/08 6pm. I can receive calls and texts but cannot make them. There is just no signal on my phone, just like there is no sim card. I've been texting with 3 people on chat but I cou...

Milena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! auto top up

Hi, excuse my ignorance but i have just got my first smart phone and everything is a bit confusing at the moment. I bought a £10 big bundle at the same time as i bought my phone and the credits on it expire on the 30th August. I spoke to customer ser...

Montysmum by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 20202 not working

Hi guys. Me and my wife are both on o2 and we have been texting BALANCE to 20202 for the past 3 days but we are not getting a reply back.Is there an issue with this system. I can download the O2 app but my wife cant because of a lack of space on her ...

Alan1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim card does not work on old Nokia C7 and N86

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone else experienced this: After upgrading sim card from old (large) o2 sim card to new nano-with-adapter, the new sim card works fine on both android and older, windows phones, but... if inserted into old symbian phon...

a2a78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card on My02

I have added a pay as you go to my "MyO2" account where I have managed my account for years,. It is in a small alarm and sends texts to me if disturbed.I have changed it from the tarif it was on to £10 UK & international as this gets 5000 texts.Tried...

Resolved! top up problem

I topped up my account via the website and I have nothing on my account

lilia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Use abroad

If I want to contact someone whileOn holiday in the EU and they are also in holiday in the EU, can I call text and use data to contact them from within my package as we are both outside the UK

Sue16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos