Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Sim Swap

I did a sim swap by mistake. My old got no service already, and my new number is not able to call as well. These should be two separate numbers and the new one should have 10 pounds. Please advise how to cancel the sim swap. Many thanks!

badattech by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VoLTE on PAYG ?

Hi, I found an old post on this forum from 2017 quoting VoLTE is not available on PAYG. Can someone confirm this is still true today in 2021 ? Thanks in advance.

bill18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return money

Hey so I had placed an order whxih I have set back what do I do if I haven't received my money in 5 working days I tried to find information on the website but I couldn't.

aleeza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG usage

How can I see why my balance has decreased ? 

stuart6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free O2 sim

I ordered a free PAYG O2 sim on 22/10/21. I received an email stating that it would be delivered within 3 working days. I still haven’t received it.

Ori73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Mobile Number

Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can get my PAC code from O2 app or website, as I have no credit in the SIM and would like to switch to a different carrier. Thanks, Aaron

Aaron4659 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up voucher expire date

Top up VoucherBought £10 top voucher for a new sim card however I purchased it late last night in the 1st and I didn't realise that voucher would expire on the same day it was purchased how do I still top up?

MH- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT! TOP-UP BUT NOT BE ABLE TO USE

Currently, I have GBP 20 balance, but it seems 0 on my o2 page.I shouldn't top up again for it. How can I make my balance visible?

ZS2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 rewards

Hi all.I've joined O2 rewards with an O2 issued number and all was good,but then I ported my number from virgin and now I can't login to rewards. I can't get a code when I am at login screen. Please does anyone have any ideas on this matter.

Rob62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with top up

I am unable to top up My phone online when I reach the Card payment page as soon as I click on the box to enter the Name on the card it throws me back to the page to select how much to top up.

Zorro100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos