Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

remote usage of my phone

does anyone else have pennies disappearing from their credit without any usage of the phone and data turned off?My previous phone was somehow remotely accessed by someone who stole all my credit from 3 sims plus 1 sim from another phone which I had p...

TriciaS58 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

No data

I renewed my big value bundle and it has given me everything except my data back

Resolved! Bolt on not working

Hello ive just purchased a bolt on for 5 pounds 500mbAnd its not workingCan someone advise please?

Radha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving an old phone number

Hi, is it possible to get my number back? I was cut off 2 years ago and the number is no longer associated with the sim. Is it possible to request this specific number back on a new sim? Do I have to wait until someone is assigned it and then try to ...

Bigwill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up

Is it possible to top up a sim abroad via O2 app despite sim not being in device? I only use it on trips home to uk. Thanks

Bessie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Hi, my phone is on the £5 bundle.Mobile date switched on only for life365 and find my phone apps. No calling or texting, whatsapp only on wifi. Still, £2 disappear per day!Any advice appreciated.Thanks

DL44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused - £20 Big Bundle

I set up an account on my wife's old phone in my name, though for my son. All I required is to top up it up as and when he needs it on PAYE SIM. So I did with £10 on my credit card. Im a little concerned as it popped up you are now on personal a £20 ...

Adel16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go sim

Bought a 7gb £10 SIM thought this would provide calls until needing to be topped up but info says the £10 runs out in a month. Is this correct and is there a truly pay as you go sim thats runs continuously until no credit Not monthly?

Resolved! Pay as you go balance changing by the hour

I topped up my phone yesterday. Every payment would show up and shortly thereafter it would disappear. This afternoon it showed the balance as zero, two hours later the balance was correct and an hour and a half later it was back down to zero. Have t...

kench46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos