Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Transferring credit

Some friends have decided to go from using an o2 phone each to using just 1 phone. Can they transfer the remaining credit from the phone that's not going to be used to the one that is? Thanks

Norton7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi I would like to add the 6 gb of data for £15 and already have the £15 bolt on I can’t find any option to request this thank you

PAYG Online top up

Hi, I just set up an account for my mother in law to top up her PAYG phone. I topped up £10 and had a receipt saying such but this has not been added to her credit. Is there a delay in the credit being added?Thanks

MarkJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change my data bundle date

Data bundle finished. I topped up and purchased another bundle, I then applied it through your automated phone line because when I dialed 4445 there was no customer service. Now I have received a text to say the bundle will not be activated till 25th...

Thamir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing PAYG SIM in trail camera

I am using a PAYG SIM in a trail camera. How do I manage it without removing it and putting it in a phone? Logging on to My O2, it wants to send a security code to the SIM. Again, I cant read this without moving the SIM to a phone.

Bishop by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't Pay Pay & Go Bill (Corona Virus)

I can't get to the co-op in our village to top up as I am in isolation. I have tried calling 3 times now and every time it said you call can't be answered and hung up. I have also tried live chat on My O2 but that just said it was closed. My plan has...

Rewards

Hi my 10% reward is due to expire 31st March and I have been trying to claim them but I have been unable to apply it to my credit. Can you please help me with this, thank you

DJC74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos