Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

I would like to change my tariff to the £15 one please 

PR3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card not activating

Hi got my pay as you go sum topped up 10£ to activate it but I cannot call is send txt messages even tried calling the number from my other phone but voicemail comes up so I need to do anything else?

AndreasCY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim card but same number

Hello, maybe who now what į need doing. Im explain My situation, im Have o2 number but im lose sim card, what į need doing - į need New Sim card but same number

arturas94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No wifi

hi my wifi went off Christmas eve and still not come back on running out of data can you help

Andrew108 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged extra

I added to my balance and then also changed my tariff from 15£ to 10£ bundle but was charged for the 15£ bundle. Wanting to know how I can get credited the extra 5£ that was taken

Shah17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No credit

I swopped over to o2 yesterday, I had already purchased the £10 bundle with sim card but it keeps telling me I have no credit so cannot make any calls or send messages.

Blondie59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

I have just changed to monthly payments and want to keep my number 

MS11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost number

morning I lost my o2 pay as you go phone but I need the the number as its important but trying to get through to o2 is impossible as they say they will text me a code ect but I have no number for them to text and advise

Sean1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voucher

I can not top up using a voucher?

Wayne9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos