Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling online order

Hello, I ordered a phone for my daughter to be delivered to my house because we thought her phone had been stolen in Spain (where we currently are), however it’s now been found so I need to cancel the order I made earlier today. The order number is m...

Tina5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recover

Can I recover my calls and texts reset my phone and have lost the lot

Amanda29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

Hi can I claim o2 rewards  early please  

Resolved! Charges

I put £10 on my phone. I have made no calls. I have not used the internet but have been charged £8.00. Why?

Chrisc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! price per minute of pay as you go calls in the uk

I have wasted nearly a couple of hours just trying to find out how much a minute I am being charged for calls in the uk on my payg phone, the web site is useless as is the robotic phone as is chat it is all a travesty.

ChrisBee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto top up verification Email not working

Hi all, I'm having trouble with verifying my auto top. Payment has been taken and I have received an email from 02 asking me to click the link to finish setting up auto top but it takes me to a "Something has gone wrong" page I also received the sms ...

Dan3799 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hi, i need to get my PAC code. I text thousand times to 67075 and still the same answer

Resolved! Sim only to pay as you go

Hi, I cancelled my sim contract on 13th May 2022 and transferred to pay as you go.My last bill was due end of June 2022, which has been paid already, so I’m not clear why I’m being charged for July 2022 when this contract should no longer be active. ...

AnaC_2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

Hello I want change tariff and keep my number

Resolved! Data and renew bolt on

Hello, I'm in holiday and by data finish now. I need renew my bolt on today. It is possible? Thank you