Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 36 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 2 kudos

top up%20refused

When I try to top-up on line, this does not go through even though a screen appears saying that authentication for my card has been successful.

pay&go sim

got new pay & gosim put in phone it then says sim registration failed check then tried in another unlocked phone what do i do please

max080875 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Hi i currently have the song xperia xa1 ultra but I'm going to be purchasing a new phone I'm wanting a big phone the one I have now is I think a 6" the one I'm looking at is the huawei y6 2019 does anyone know if this one is bigger than the xperia or...

Kez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My tariff

I am pay as yo u go and I text 500 hinted mins till the 30 of April and I to renew it by the 3 of May but I am in self isolation because of coved19 and I am off work s I not get my monthly Safeway I normal get so don't what to and I need my phone as ...

5XDATA Promotion Period

Hi,Is the 5XDATA on the £10 Big Bundle applicable for just the first month after activation? Meaning if it's used up and the bundle renews for the second month, will the data allowance be 15GB again or go back to 3Gb?It states on the Sim card pack "u...

KsilentK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

becoming an o2 customer

i am trying to purchase a pay monthly tarrif as a new o2 customer but i cannot get past the payment details?

E- Top Up Card

Hi folks.Long story short I don't live near my mum but have finally talked her into getting a smartphone of which she is very nervous. She currently has an o2 phone from 2007ish that she has an e-top up card for. She takes it to Tesco and they physic...

Resolved! Classic Payg sim

I am approaching 6 months on the Classic Payg sim and only make the occasional call and text. Still have 0ver £7 of my original £10 left on my account. Do I really need to top up £10 every 6 months to keep my number as I will end up accumulating a lo...

GaryMalc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos