Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Missing credit paid

An amount of credit that was on the phone has disappeared !Don't seem able to talk to anybody at 02 about this.Been to 02 shop as well - staff say they dont have access to payg computer detailAny advice please ?Mark B

MB959 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

The pay as you go sim I ordered two weeks ago has still not arrived and I think my sim got cloned by a hacker

DAVEYLON by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I see my bill?

I would like to know how my top-up money has been spent. Please tell me how I can do this. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.

mjh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem

Is o2 having any network issues ? I’m really struggling to make calls and if I do get through ppl can’t hear me or the call disconnects I’m using a new phone so it’s not the device thanks in advance

Tess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up from out of UK

Hi,How do I top up my UK O2 sim from outside UKI tried from my phone calling 4444 - FailedI tried on the web - Failed

itzunir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos