Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi, yesterday I ordered a phone but received an email saying it’ll deliver today but couldn’t receive anything.

Laxsana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up in spain

can anyone please help..I'm in spain at the minute and have a top up voucher. But cannot phone 4444 as it doesn't accept shortcodes in spain.I've tried everything on my 02 app to find the top up voucher part. But It goes straight on to top up by card...

Tommy11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up my rewards

Hi,I have changed from top up to contract. But I have £9.40 in rewards saved. Some are expiring soon.Is it possible to top up (add money) so I can claim a shopping voucher (£10)?Or can anyone suggest how I can use my £9.40 so it's not wasted?

Resolved! Pay as you go

Hi just want to know do we get charged extra if we don’t renew the next month for our payment plan

Lucieee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New bundle not working

Ordered a new sim with special offer 14GB for £10 a month. Swapped sim, topped up and only got 7GB!!And I've been deducted £2 from balance to use Internet today after I've topped up and have a bundle.Currently searching new provider as this has right...

Lisa31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 14GB sim only showing 7GB?

Hiordered the 14GB pay as you go sim but it’s only showing 7GB after paying £10 on as required. Also the FREE10 code doesn’t work

Ben36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! International call activation

Hello everyone. Im O2 pay as you go customer and I'm on big bundle £10/7GB tariff. I would like to switch on a boltson with international calls which is costs £2/month. However on international calls botlson description says that option will active f...

Kristof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Pay as you Go sim not working well

Hello, I switched from pay monthly to pay as you go sim last Thursday, I did a top-up on Friday evening of 20 pounds and received a message from O2 on Saturday morning saying that my Data Big Bundle was active on my number. However I do not have data...

Giulia91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos