Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi I just swap my tariff from 20£ to 30£. I top up 30£ but system charged me only 20£ for old tariff. Can somebody sort that and take 10£ from my account and activate 30£ tariff?

Resolved! Porting issue

I have just moved to o2 from EE and requested that my old EE number be ported across to the new o2 sim. Had a message that this would be done on Tuesday, now Saturday and no joy. Have restarted my phone several times. My original EE sim is also now n...

Resolved! Transferring credit to another network but with the same number

I currently have an O2 Pay As You Go mobile however have purchased another PAYG device with a different network. I will be carrying my current number across to the new mobile - can the existing credit which is on my previous phone be carried across w...

CB6DRB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 The Classic PAYG Contract Constantly Overcharged for Texts

Just recently very text I send results in an overcharge. Texts on The Classic PAYG should cost 2p - send one text today cost 10p? I appreciate this is pence but very annoying when O2 seem to think they can charge what they like? Have tried calling Cu...

Mrfedup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong Pay-as-you-go Tarrif

HiI've just got a pay as you go for the month as I'm only in the country for that long. I topped up £30 for the data, and it put me on the £10 tarrif. I went to change it and it said it will change next month which is when im not here. Before I go th...

Resolved! Payment taken but phone not topped up

Hey I had £15 taken as a direct debit on weds and my phone has still not been topped up so I have no Internet now.Has anybody else had the same happen to them?

DM01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swapping a faulty phone at my door,

iam returning a faulty phone via insurance , they are sending a replacement out with dpd and iam to swap at the door, What address do i put on the returning parcel ? please x

Ali1690 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

I have credit and wish to add data

Leo009 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

30gb for £15

I have an offer to get 30gb for £15 - so have topped up £15 but only have 15gb instead of 30gb, why is this?

gp2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

Hi, I have just registered abd requested my sim card. Initially I didn't have a PAC code so I ticked to be supplied later. I now have this. Where can I add this information please?

Ktwilko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos