Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New SIM FREE10 - It looks like this offer isn't for you

I have just received my new O2 SIM in the post and, as advertised on the leaflet my sim came in, I topped up with £10 and text FREE10 to 21500 to receive my extra £10 credit. But I receive the reply "It looks like this offer isn't for you." Can anyon...

_0x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big talker

Does anyone have a big talker sim they don't want?. Waffle

Waffle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to top up O2 sim in a call pendant

I am unable to check the balance and if necessary top up the sim in my mothers emergency call pendant - I check the balance once a month and this has not been a problem for a few years until today ...... O2 website stated a code has been sent to the ...

RayC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving pay-as-you go

Hi there, I'm leaving O2 pay-as-you go. Do I need to do anything? I top up monthly, so I'll have a zero balance shortly after I no longer need my O2 sim. Sounds like they just deactivate the sim in 6 months, but I can't get a hold of anyone on the ph...

LilyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big talker

Sorry I meant to say that does anyone know if the big talker tariff will work on networks that piggyback on O2?. I look forward to receiving your replies. Many thanks Waffle

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Big talker

Hi can someone please help. I know that O2 have discontinued the big talker and classic pay as you go tariff. On eBay and Amazon they sell the big talker and international sims.Does anyone know if the new sims would have an option for the big talker ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos