Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 38 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sim replacement

Hi, I need a sim replacement. If I pop into an o2 shop, are they able to provide me a replacement sim straight away? Thanks

err1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff renewal

I topped up yesterday before my bundle ran out and I have enough balance for it to renew however it says I need to top up again? How do I fix this

Reegan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number for new sim only account

I have a SIM only card and want to use it in a spare phone as a back-up. I need to open a PAYG account and I need a number for the phone.

DaveT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring balances between two O2 Classic PAYG on the same account

I have two SIM only O2 Classic PAYG phones. I'll call them A and B. A has considerably more credit than B. I am getting a new phone and I'll want to PAC the mobile number of phone A (what I consider to be my main phone) to a new carrier. Effectively,...

KABS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM

How can I contact someone to send me a SIM card nano and keep my number?

Emil76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim been disconnected

This is the fourth time in two days this has happens I use my phone for work I need it reconnect

Bethany1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why did I get charged 20p?

HelloI've just registered for the £5 Big Bundle with unlimited calls & texts. I had a balance of £10,& £5 was taken for the Big Bundle. That's all fine.I made a few calls to mobiles & 0208 numbers. After he first few, everything was fine, my balance ...

Yowshee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos