Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi I have a new phone and O2 SIM card with £15 data bundle , I have topped up 15 and I have added £10 credit. However when I use my phone in South of Ireland I cant receive calls or make calls unless on WiFi what am I doing wrong thanks

Jp2015 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling Plan Data Boost

I received a sim pack that details a Data Boost offer on rolling plans, 70gb instead of 25gb for £15 a month if activated by 28 Dec 2022, however, this offer isn't shown in my account when selecting tariffs. How do I get the extra data?

Resolved! Internet accesss

I got an O2 sim 2 days ago and I noticed I have to make a call to activate my internet access every single time I turn on my mobile data. How do I solve this issue? Thank you!

Resolved! O2 credit

How do I save my O2 credit? It shows I earned £1 as my 5% reward. But, it shows I didn't save it and I need to save that. Any help would be great

Arfa_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my O2 pay as you go from the Canary Islands

Hi We are going to the Canary Islands and I want to be able to use mymobile to ring home from time to time.I have a pay as you go account.Can anyone tell me what phonecalls cost per minute using my account. Thanks everyone.

mucky1957 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to claim £10 free credit on Big Bundle promotion sim

Hi, hoping someone here can help. I ordered a £10 big bundle sim from the O2 website under the current promotion that promises £10 free credit and 20 GB of data. Received the sim, followed package instructions to top up £10 to activate, but on trying...

Technic by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PayAsYouGo Voicemail In Canada

I seem to have voicemail but am unable to access it, get sent to the topup instead. If I can't access the voicemail I would prefer to not have voicemail at all. Can it be disabled?

Zero_One by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid but cannot use the bundle plan

I have topped up my account for renewing the £15 bundle before expired. The O2 text stated that £15 was taken from the balance for the bundle and immediately effective till January. My account’s balance is deducted but it shows “no allowance”. So I p...

Charlie15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "We couldn't take the payment" PROBLEM

Hello, First problem, My '£10 Rolling plan' tariff was expected to be renewed last Thursday, but I don't understand the reason, it was NOT. Then, second problem: When I tried to enter my debit card details both My O2 application or a pc web browser, ...

baltuntas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £15 for big bundle but activated £10 big bundle

Hello, I topped my new sim today with £15 thinking I would be getting the £15 Big Bundle of 20gig for the month.Instead I have been given a £10 big bundle with 7gig of data znd a Spare balance of £5. If I try to use the £5 to add on, it allows only 5...