Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Why Was My PAYG Sim Deactivated After Only 2½ Months of Inactivity?

The title says most of it. I have a 'Classic Pay As You Go' (3p a minute, 2p a text, 1p a MB of 2G/3G/4G data) sim that's been in use for over a decade. (I primarily rely on it for 2-factor authentication, so I don't need anything beyond this.) I was...

CDG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data problems

I topped up £30 and £15 was taken for a bundle and now the bundle isn’t working

Nicola15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My tariff

Hi there i got a £15 tariff but beforehand I changed it to a £20 one but I topped up £20 and it took £15 for tariff but because I changed to the £20 tariff it’s saying I haven’t topped up and I don’t have any calls text or data please get back to me ...

Resolved! Help,

my boyfriend is texting me but I am not reviving them and I recently moved from android to iPhone and all the sudden it’s stop

Resolved! Need Help Topping Up

Hi, I have a Uk O2 SIM card in my Irish phone, but anytime I call 4444 to try top up using the voucher he call keeps cancelling almost instantly after I dial. Can anyone help me with the please? I have tried calling the number it says to use if you’r...

Marie0719 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! More data

Hello I've run out of data and I'm traveling how do I buy more data ?

Resolved! Rollover tariffs

Can I restart a tariff even though I still have one going

Sam37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-Up Balance

I use a web site to top-up my balance. It's not O2's website. I always choose either £10 or £20 top-up amounts. Now, I have discovered that my balance, according to O2 is £9.85. I have just added anoth £10 to it. My question is for what was I charged...

AJ99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos