Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 rewards

Want to claim my 02 rewards

Ash16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lend a quid option

I'm trying to use lend a quid and rang 4444 but not giving the lend a quid option

Embo73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating new iPhone 14 with 02

I have a new iPhone 14 acquired yesterday but it will not connect to the 02 networkand there is no useful help on the 02 website. What can I do it’s a long way to the nearest 02shop.

techless by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM FRAUD

My sim has been sim swapped 3 times in the last 12 days.1st time understandable not o2 fault, I got it reversed everything back to normal, 2nd time 3 days later they done it again, same day I got it reversed and put on a added layer of security to pr...

HELP91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't receive and make call on my pay as gosim anymore as you

Hello team,I am wondering why i can no longer recieve call on my pay as you sim any longer. I currently ordered for a monthly tarrif, which i am yet to recieve the sim card.. I requested to keep the pay as you go number. Please is that the reason i c...

Yewande by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rolling plan keeps taking payment

Hi! Had a PAYG SIM with a rolling plan, ported it onto a different network - but O2 keep taking payment for the rolling plan I had an email saying they'd stop as the SIM wasnt active any more, but they keep taking money anyway. Gave up waiting on the...

Resolved! Classic PAYGO Sim and EU Roaming

I have a PAYGO Classic Sim and am trying to determine if I can use it in Spain whilst on holiday. One of the help pages it is included and one says it is not, the online chat assistant is useless and it is impossible to talk to a real person from O2....

Pedro_54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

I need hep

Macka by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos