Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to claim £10 free credit on Big Bundle promotion sim

Hi, hoping someone here can help. I ordered a £10 big bundle sim from the O2 website under the current promotion that promises £10 free credit and 20 GB of data. Received the sim, followed package instructions to top up £10 to activate, but on trying...

Technic by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PayAsYouGo Voicemail In Canada

I seem to have voicemail but am unable to access it, get sent to the topup instead. If I can't access the voicemail I would prefer to not have voicemail at all. Can it be disabled?

Zero_One by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid but cannot use the bundle plan

I have topped up my account for renewing the £15 bundle before expired. The O2 text stated that £15 was taken from the balance for the bundle and immediately effective till January. My account’s balance is deducted but it shows “no allowance”. So I p...

Charlie15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "We couldn't take the payment" PROBLEM

Hello, First problem, My '£10 Rolling plan' tariff was expected to be renewed last Thursday, but I don't understand the reason, it was NOT. Then, second problem: When I tried to enter my debit card details both My O2 application or a pc web browser, ...

baltuntas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £15 for big bundle but activated £10 big bundle

Hello, I topped my new sim today with £15 thinking I would be getting the £15 Big Bundle of 20gig for the month.Instead I have been given a £10 big bundle with 7gig of data znd a Spare balance of £5. If I try to use the £5 to add on, it allows only 5...

Haven't been able to top up PAYG since yesterday evening

Since Yesterday evening I haven't been able to top up my Classic PAYG, on which my balance is only 72p. in the My O2 app and trying on the My O2 website on my laptop I just get :"We couldn’t process your paymentSorry, it’s not been possible to take y...

DavidB-E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All Rounder

How do I get rid of the All Rounder bolt on? Web link isn't working...

boltoff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems roaming

Hi, I have a rolling plan which works well in the UK, however I am currently in Poland and facing really strange issues. Data access is fine, so what's app or any app which relies on data works fine. However if I try and send an SMS my phone shows me...

SamB85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

Hi I placed an order for a pay as you go handset on the 15th for click and collect yesterday the 17th,ive never done collection before always ordered for home delivery which has always arrivedI had order confirmation and a limited amount of tracking ...

Mattt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos