Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Late sim arrival

I ordered a sim solely to take advantage of the 20GB for £10 offer, however the sim did not arrive until the 30th of December. Is there any way to get the promotion? The sim arrived after the 28/12/2022

Paul44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! REWARD

I had £3 to save by the 31st December but I couldn't because it wouldn't allow me to do so. Now on the 1st of January my £3 aren't there anymore, and you try to see how much you saved during the last quarter there isn't any data

Khunbish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong amount of data added

Received an offer the other day for 100 mins plus 1GB data for 14 days for £1 - Texted SURFPLUS to 2424 today but no acknowledgement, unusual. Checked on MyO2 and only a 500MB credit has applied.

esker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emails

Dear O2, I used to recieve emails to inform me of a statement is due. This has not happened for 2months now can you re-instate this facility please? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the pu...

Resolved! Had money (where’s it gone)

I had money on my phone and now it’s disappeared I don’t understand why ?I went to use it today and say I have zero pounds and zero pence I haven’t used it all so why have I now got nothing

Unicorn89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic 123 payg to Data big bundle

When trying to change from classic 123 payg sim only to £10 payg data big bundle it says the change will take place on 23 March 2042, has anyone ever had this and any ideas why please.Thanks.Del.

djh221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim

Hi, I've just bought a SIM. I'm here on holidays from Australia. The play app says the My02 app isn't available in my country but I am in England now on holidays. Using the Phone I use in Australia though.

FraserF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos