Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

Rgirl10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is my balance showing £5 when I've just topped up £10 when the balance was zero?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149503 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Rgirl10 

O2 only do bundles now so if you're on a £5 bundle, it will be taken from your credit.

If you don't want a bundle you need to look at Tesco mobile, giffgaff or 1pMobile who are the only ones to still do classic PAYG tariffs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Rgirl10
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's just taken a £5 bundle without me asking

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 149503 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

@Rgirl10 

O2 only do bundles now so if you're on a £5 bundle, it will be taken from your credit.

If you don't want a bundle you need to look at Tesco mobile, giffgaff or 1pMobile who are the only ones to still do classic PAYG tariffs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Rgirl10
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149503 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions

You're welcome

Message 5 of 5