Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! tariff

It it possible to stop topping up every month as i only want to us the phone & texts & no internet/data as it is a very simple phone used very occasionally?

OAP_100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NETWORK UNLOCK

Please can someone tell me how I can speak to someone that understands the fact that the NETWORK UNLOCK CODE I'm repeatedly given by O2 DOES NOT WORK!!!

mj666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "This offer isn't for you"

just got a new payg sim with "free £10 credit" advertised all over it. I topped up £10 for the first time today and activated the sim, but when I tried to claim this reward it says "This offer isn't for you. we have other rewards you can look at bla ...

Resolved! FREE10

Why am I getting a message saying 'it looks like this offer isn't for you' when it was offered during the purchase?I topped up eventually on line after numerous attempts by phone failed, but balance is till showing 0.00.I then contacted live chat who...

davep90 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Change PAYG name

I have a pay monthly o2, and purchased a PAYG phone as a gift for someone via my account. It's now showing up on my account as a 2nd device, however I want the owner of the phone to be the account account holder. I just spent a maddingly frustrating ...

UncleBob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What’s the best contact?

Hi guysim with O2 and have been for over 10 years, as a PAYG customer. It works very well for my lifestyle & what I use my phone for, simply topping up £10 every month for my unlimited bundle. I’m now very tempted to change to another provider who ar...

Skmoice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double payment taken

I’m on PAYG and get a £10 big bundle every month. Topped up the other day with my card as I usually do but have noticed from a bank statement 2 x £10 payments have been taken?!?! Help plz

Skmoice by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deposit refund

Had to pay 250 deposit on my device and was told it would be refunded after 3 months but I haven’t received it how do I get it back does anyone have info on this

Claire02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top up order

I have topped up why is my device not showing credit

Mic2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos