Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly billed for £1.29

Lich_Lord-F
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was billed last night for £1.29. Neither the text nor accompanying email explained what it was for, and the only thing I could possibly think of as to how it's connected is a recent Virgin Media/O2 bundle I had cancelled. I also don't have anywhere I can actually VIEW the bill either.

I have of course checked my bank account and I have no Direct Debits set up with 02 after I cancelled them in favour of my Pay As You Go Deal. So if anyone has also been billed this mysterious £1.29 and can explain what this is, that would be great. This is the first time since I joined 02 in 2007 that I have recieved a text and email of this kind.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148993 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28448 Solutions

@Lich_Lord-F 

Sounds strange to get something like that so be careful it's not a phishing attempt.

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93922 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Quite possibly a final bill for your contract, possibly a day or two charges

As above, give them a call

Message 3 of 3