Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner

Shop not working, cant add to basket?

Hi, can anyone help...looking to purchase a like new mobile...although it shows in stock as soon as i click to proceed i just get the spinny wheel of doom & doesnt allow me to add to basket? This seems to be the case for all the phones i've clicked on? Its the same whether i use mobile site or desktop.....

Thanks!

Topics: 684

Re: Shop not working, cant add to basket?

@JimmyCorrigan

Could you try another browser?

The shop just may be busy. If so either ring customer services to place your order https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or go instore.

Best of luck

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,336

Also try Carphone Warehouse as they have some deals on.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Have tried 2 other browsers & same issue. 

Tried ringing but on hold for quite a while & gave up (imagine O2 have quite the volume of calls at present!)

No live chat to go onto either, cant see how i can be the only one effected? But seems very tricky to contact the company at the moment

Looks like i'll have to give it up as a bad job & look elsewhere, hope O2 will be able to continue trading knowing they've lost this huge £49 sale Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Hi @JimmyCorrigan, sorry to hear you've not been able to put an order through on the website yet - I can imagine you're very excited to get your hands on the new device! This is being looked into as we speak, and if I receive any further updates I'll share them with here slight smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Any idea if there's a fix on this? Still won't let me purchase online, can't get through on phone....