Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with phone calls abroad

Lukasz35
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi i need a help. I am in Poland nów and after a few weeks being here I started to have a problems with my Network. Nobody can phone me and I can not make a phone calls as well. Roaming is on and my a count is topped up. Please help. Thanks
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Paul87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have a contract , I want call from Uk to Poland , bought international call and I got message ACTIVE now and not working , I switched off and on phone again and still nothing
Message 11 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Paul87 wrote:
I have a contract , I want call from Uk to Poland , bought international call and I got message ACTIVE now and not working , I switched off and on phone again and still nothing

That should be working then Call 202 to see what the problem is.

Message 13 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Paul87 wrote:

You should be able to call from the UK to Poland though you will be charged

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/calling-abroad-standard-rates 

*Does not apply if you have an active UK & International Bundle, £20 Big Bundle, £30 Big Bundle, the International Sim or the International Bolt on

Calling abroad from the UK

Calling or texting from the UK to a non-UK landline or mobile in any country, even within our Europe Zone, is classed as an international call or text. If you do not have one of our International products then standard rates apply.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Paul87 As previously asked - did you turn phone off and back on again?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 15