Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,848

Re: Phone blacklisted !

@EmilieT what's going on here ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

@Legfan

The gurus are looking into this still, and I've shared all the information I got with you. If you'd like I can arrange a callback for them to walk you through what going on?

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

I would be good if someone from O2 could give me an explanation as to why my handset was blacklisted in the first place ! What are the gurus going to talk me through ? All i want is the bar lifted, it cant be that difficult or take this long ! I have already been told twice that the bar would be lifted within 24 hours and its still active ! Dors anyone actually know what they are doing ?
Community Manager

@Legfan I understand it's very frustrating and I'm afraid I only know as much as I've shared with you previously. As I mentioned I'm happy to arrange a callback with the gurus so you can talk through these questions, we can discuss it further via Private Message. 

Community highlights:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Level 1: Joiner

Emilie im not having a go at you personally and i appreciate your help but O2's customer service leaves a lot to be desired ! This phone was bought as an xmas present and has been blacklisted from 4th Jan and i am still dont know why phone was blacklisted and when or if its going to be fixed. No point in going down the private message route, things are better on the forum where people can see and judge O2 customer service for themselves.
Community Manager

@Legfan

No problem at all, I understand it's been a long wait and you've not been told much. If I get any further information or update I'll let you know, and in the meantime I'll also pass on your feedback around the experience overall and how it's been handled by Customer Service. 

Community highlights:

signature