Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code

PAC1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was on a monthly contract of £92 for 2 years and just finished my contract in March and O2 moved me into Pay as you go customer. Now I want a PAC code to transfer my number to different provider but from last 2 days I can’t get anything I have tried calling every single customer service number of O2 and it’s useless as all are asking me to send a text to 65075 which I can’t as my account is now pay as you go so I don’t have balance in it. Also finally they asked me to top up my number which is of £10 and then msg it but why I should I do that ????
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

PAC1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can somebody please help me as I don’t want to waste £10 in such difficult times
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @PAC1 

Follow this guide Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@PAC1 

Try customer service again. They should give it you without you having to top up.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

PAC1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I tried it but none of them have the answers they all transferring my call to another support guy and at d end it’s just getting disconnected.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Apart from topping up again, there is no other solution.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6