Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Text

I've got new phone I've tried to send text but it won't I've tried going into more setting 2 go to message center number I carnt find it any ideas please

Linny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost O2 pay as you go sim

Hello,I used to an O2 postpay customer and then switched to Pay as you go.O2 is my old number and I have used this number on many places including what's app , viber etc.I was still using my O2 sim for my accounts and was not using to make calls, I h...

Resolved! Bolt ons

I’ve just added 500mb data as a bolt on to my account but it doesn’t appear to have been added to my account

PaulineE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping my number to new sim

I've been payasyougo for years with 02, my girlfriend has got me a contract phone with 02, she asked them to keep my old number but not to make the switch until Christmas. Low and behold my phone stopped working today. How long does it usually take f...

Chris87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYGO sim number

Hi, i have got a PAYGO sim that i had in a spare phone. I forgot the number and pin code for the sim i set it up with, so its asking for a PUK code.There is a number on the sim which isnt the phone number, can anybody help me to recover the sims numb...

Triple data first month is not given

Today I have bought the pay as you go sim with 8gb of internet because of that triple offer. The staff told me that I will have 24gb this month but I only have 8gigs.Is there any way to fix it otherwise I will go to o2 branch I bought the sim from

lutfu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Classic T's&C's for a low user

The T&C's for PAYG Classic are contradictory in regard to very low use of a number.I have a second phone for emergency use for my wife (who doesn't like using a mobile) and have put a Classic SIM in it on the basis that no minimum top up is required,...

JohnH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to top up with no handset?? This is driving me crazy O2...

I have had an extremely frustrating time trying to *give* money to 02. Situation is as follows: PAYG SIM installed in new electric gate mechanism (i.e. I don't have physical access to it)The SIM is a large size SIM and my mobiles all take Micro SIMs ...

thealbs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit from Carphone Warehosue

I paid £10 for just a simm card from Carphone Warehouse. Although the invoice shows £10 credit my account shows nil. How do I get it to credit my account? Thanks

Harry3246 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos