Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Order out of stock, payment taken

I placed an order for a Moto G6 play, I chatted to one of colleagues who advised me that the item was out of stock and that I'd need to contact a 0344 number to get a refund as the payment was taken. I explained I am unable to do this!! The order sho...

Resolved! Payg big bundle questions

Hi, can someone clarify the deal with payg big bundle please? ‘I’m sat here this morning after buying a £299 iPhone 6 and a £10 SIM card wondering if I’ve been had! I have had 2 separate conversations on the chat bit with 2 different o2 employees tha...

Mattatron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking

I have recently left o2 and used a PAC code to transfer my number. I bought my phone outright and was under the impression it was unlocked but when I tried my new sim it requires a code.I have logged into o2 app to request my unlocking code but does ...

Char2002 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I add a second number to My02?

Can I add a second number to My02? I only have one email address, and as it is already registered I could not create a new account with it. Also, it's a bit awkward having a separate account for each number anyway, so adding more than one number to t...

ggabu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 response

I am a litle bit disapointed with O2´s costumer service this morning.Aparently you cannot have your money back when making an honest mistake.To be fair, there is a way but you will loose your number or it will be disconeccted.How is this even possibl...

missg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! France and Switzerland

Hi, Can I use my basic (not international) Pay as you go bundle SIM when in France and Switzerland ? does it include data and calls at same rate as in UK ? Many Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet

Are the tablets unlocked when bought from O2?

Speedup by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topping up online with Canadian CC

I am a Canadian customer who uses my O2 sim when in Europe / UK. Presently in Portugal and want to top-up online with my Canadian Credit Card. All goes well until I have to enter the postcode of my billing address. The online system does not accept m...

Doppler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email address for o2

Having spent 20 minutes online chatting and a further 10 minutes on the 4445 number without satisfaction I need to email a complaint - I don't seem to be able to find an O2 email address?

cloughb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos