Ordered 2nd april money taken but no delivery of mobile

Hk1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
1 Motorola E6 Plus Polished Graphite O2 P&G £5 ONLINE TRIPLE SIM
2/3/4FF £49.00

I ordered above mobile on 2nd april. The money has been taken from my credit card. I received an email the item is out of stock at the moment. So why on earth have you taken the money if it was out of stock? Im really not happy. I actually bough it for my elderly parents to stay in contact but unfortunately ive been left extremely disappointed. I understand the current situation but im sure you would have known how much stock you had before taking the payment.

Please can someone contact me regarding this. I just need the phone or a refund so I can go to another network provider if you can not fulfil the order.

Payment should not have been taken.

Regards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Hk1 

You'll need to call Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

This is the way they do business, bank your money, make  the interest and make YOU wait.

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23045 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

This is a common ploy of O2's @Hk1. We've seen this play out hundreds, if not thousands of times over the years. We as customers can only sympathise with your plight. 

I've always suspected that's what O2 is up to @jonsie. They must have a short term, high interest account that all that money goes into. I guess it must be legal, even though it's highly immoral. I personally find this practice despicable.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Hk1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Really disgusted with 02. Lost a customer forever. Will never even consider using them in the future. Looks like i will have to speak to my credit card company instead. All i wanted was a mobile for my elderly parents to keep in contact via codeo chat
Message 5 of 5