cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference Between Big Bundles and Big Data Bundles

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I might be being really dense here but I'm looking to change my tariff and think that either the £10 big bundle or the £10 big data bundles are the best option here (or Classic Pay as You Go). However beyond the obvious change of data allowance (500MB in the big bundle, 2GB in big data) I can't see any other difference. Surely there would be no point in just going for the £10 big bundle if that was the only difference? Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Just checked and you get 2gb for £10 on big bundle so maybe you're looking at an old link ?
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=lightsurfer
Data only sims don't work abroad either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Check call and text allowances.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Just checked and you get 2gb for £10 on big bundle so maybe you're looking at an old link ?
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=lightsurfer
Data only sims don't work abroad either.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm I was looking at my options on myO2 which had both. I saw (after I posted) that the £10 bundle - 2GB Data was the only one listed on the shop page. It might just be an old tariff that's still available.

Call and texts are the same in both bundles.

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Could be but don't be tempted wink

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I won't! grin Thanks for the help!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144159 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

thumbsup

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7