cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged £10 instead of £15 and ended up with no data bundle..

Damien1910
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Changed tariff from £10 data Big Bundle to £15 data Big Bundle and after confirmation email topped up £15 and charged just £10.. Received a message: “O2: Sorry, you need a balance of at least £15 to get your £15 data Big Bundle. Top up now. Call 4444 free from your mobile.” On the next day get pop up message: “O2 You’ve used £2 worth of data on your phone today, but you wan’t be charged for any more. Your web daily allowance of 100MB runs out at midnight.” Now I’ve been charged £12 in total and ended up with no data bundle 😞
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hello, @Damien1910 ,

I'm sorry you're having issues with your tariff change. Give 4445 a call via your mobile 1st thing tomorrow ( they open at 8.00 a/m ) and tell them what has happened, they will sort it out for you.

signature
Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Hello @Damien1910
Welcome to the o2 community forum.
Bit of a mess to be sure...as @O2Sophie says call customer services early am ...to get this sorted.
Good luck come back and let us know all is well soon. Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Damien1910 

Was there at least 48 hours between you changing tariff and your anniversary date?

I've noticed a bit of time is needed for tariff changes to work through the system, else it gets confused.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

BenB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same thing just happened to me, did you get it fixed? Im in the USA at the moment so cant call their number. Chat doesn't help with PAYG
Message 5 of 5