Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling

Stavros
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello. I brought my number from lycamobile on a international bundle sim. Since last week Wednesday when my number was transferred every time I try to make a call I get a call ended on my phone screen and when I try to send a text message it says not sent tap to try again. Any help would be very much appreciated thanks 😊😊 Stav
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123017 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Stavros 

Has the sim been activated ?

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/activating-your-sim 

If so it could be faulty and you need a new one.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Stavros 

Is it just overseas contacts you're having trouble with? If so check you have put the country code infront of the mobile number. 

Please check your allowance to make sure you have minutes and texts available. You can do this by either calling 4444 free, then choose option 2 and 2 again or you can text BALANCE free to 20202.

Hope this helps

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 3 of 5

Stavros
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The sim was working for 2 days but since I transferred my number from lycamobile to O2 this happened
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10200 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions
@Stavros

This sounds like a failed port from LycaMobile, i would call o2 in the morning, they open at 8am and ask them to contact LycaMobile and get them to resend the porting files.

Please bare in Mind that ports are taking longer and im surprised it has been done over the Easter Weekend
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5