Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Andy875
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I submitted a complaint back in December didn't hear nothing from months on April 1 contacted me asking me do I want to continue with my complaint? At first, I thought this was an April fools joke.

Responded with the word yes I would like to continue again weeks went by it was only when I posted on LinkedIn. I've got a call from Rupert. From the executive team Who is meant to be calling me back today at an a.m. appointment which he agreed I'm still waiting for that call. It's now gone 3 o'clock.

O2 has failed as a business since I've merged with virgin, the customer service level has gone the customer service is like the post office is helpline. Criminal

Should I be taking legal action against his business? I think there are massive corporate company and they are exempt 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6809 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

If a complaint isn't answered in a reasonable time then the normal procedure is to get a letter of deadlock and go to the Communications Ombudsman 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145091 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Andy875 

Complaints code of conduct here https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6437 Posts
  • 116 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

If a complaint isn't answered in a reasonable time then the normal procedure is to get a letter of deadlock and go to the Communications Ombudsman 

The complaints' code that @MI5 has posted a link to implies that @Andy875 will be able to refer his complaint to the Ombudsman without a letter of deadlock, simply due to the passage of time :-

Oxonian_0-1714409972335.png

Do you agree @Enlli ?

Message 4 of 4