Did you mean: 

Bundle

CeeJayKayEmm
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I joined O2 last month and received this message
'O2: Thanks for joining O2 on our £10 Data Big Bundle. We've added the extra data to your standard allowance, so you now have 18GB of data plus unlimited minutes and texts! To see what you've got left, text BALANCE to 20202 any time.'
Which was great
And then on Thursday I received this message
'O2: Don't miss out on getting even more data. Remember to renew your new Data Big Bundle on 22/05/2021 and we'll add your extra data automatically. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/paygpromotion To stop these offers, call 2220.'
So I topped up expecting to get the 18GB again but only got 6GB and a message saying
'O2: We're sorry but you're not on the right tariff to receive this extra data offer. You need to change to an eligible tariff which includes Data Big Bundles £10 and £15. To change your tariff please call 2202 and when you start a new allowance before June 30th 2021 we'll apply your extra data.
Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/paygpromotion'
CJM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@CeeJayKayEmm 

Probably best you call 4445 and ask customer service what's going on.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2