cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly data used. Bought data bolt on. Next new monthly data now started but bolt on data ignored

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bought a 30 day bolt on as my monthly data allowance was running low. Now my new monthly data allowance has started, my bolt on data allowance is being ignored. How can I change this, so that I am not cheated out of the remaining balance of my bolt on?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

oncw your inclusive allowance runs out, you will receive a text saying that your remaining bolt on will be used 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

oncw your inclusive allowance runs out, you will receive a text saying that your remaining bolt on will be used 

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Make sure you use it this month though or else you will lose it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
But my new monthly allowance has kicked in, so my bolt on is being ignored. By the time my monthly allowance is all gone, my bolt on will be out of date. When you buy a data bolt on, that should be used first or at least I should be allowed to chose which data I use first. As it is, I used about 100mb of the 500mb of bolt on before new monthly allowance kicked in. Thus I have been denied the abilty of using the remainder of bolt on. Feel cheated
Message 4 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

The additional bolt on is not for a set 30 days on pay monthly but will be used at the end of this months allowance if you run out http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-sim-ply-gives-customers-even-more-data/m-p/949171

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Your bolt on rolls over for a full month so if you use your allowance this month you will be able to use the rest of your bolt on.
Only one month roll over though.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6