Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

o2 webmail

I seem to be a victim of the latest round of o2 termination of free webmail and I have had it for over 10 years and now all I get is (Sorry, we can’t find the page you’re after.) and o2 have said that as I have a free webmail address there is nothing...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites

I am signed up for International Favourites 3 but I cannot 'manage' it. The web site doesn't work, ie it just doesn't do anything when you click the button. I got sent an SMS with a link which gets a little bit further but then the web site reports '...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webmail

Hi Folks My O2 webmail has stpped working, I think a lot of other people have had this problem. have O2 withdrawn teh service ? When clicking the link from the my O2 page I get page not found and its alos stopped working via POP on allmy other device...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 coverage in Feltham

I have been with o2 for many,many years because the coverage was great now I am having difficulty in getting connected at home ,'No service', 'one or no bars' my son and daughter are all having the same problem why?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webmail

Hi I haven't been able to use webmail for a very long time, in fact I just Gave up recently tried again and still no joy . I have been on live chat and got nowhere, I have two mobiles and with one I can use webmail but not with the other one . I keep...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 3G isn't working

For roughly a week now my 3G service has been down and everyone I know that's on O2 has the same problem. I've looked at the O2 live network for my area and it says there's nothing wrong, I've looked at the planned maintenance list and there's nothin...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 free texts no longer available

I'm no longer getting any free web texts from My O2. I used to get 100 a month as a broadband customer but on leaving in "The Great Sky Exodus of 2013" I expected that to drop to just 10 a month as a Pay and Go customer. Instead the number of free te...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find who's rang

Hi , can anybody help me please ?My mum's had a text twice from the same number saying she owes money to them.She wont be told to ignore it.I have had her text me the number its a mobile number.Is there any way i can find out whose number it is ?Than...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos