cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

I seem to be a victim of the latest round of o2 termination of free webmail and I have had it for over 10 years and now all I get is (Sorry, we can’t find the page you’re after.) and o2 have said that as I have a free webmail address there is nothing they can do - I have started a complaint through the ombudsman who o2 have agreed to work with to resolve problems and I urge any person to take this action and report to them the problem to get it sorted as quick as possible.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm, mine did that for a while, but only on Internet Explorer, it worked in Firefox (which is rather annoying as I hate the damn thing)

Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmm, mine did that for a while, but only on Internet Explorer, it worked in Firefox (which is rather annoying as I hate the damn thing)

Not the same thing at all, if yours worked with a different browser it wasn't an O2 fault.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I seem to be a victim of the latest round of o2 termination of free webmail.

O2 aren't terminating email, if you report it as a fault they should look at it for you.

You won't be able to use the Ombudsman unless you exhaust the O2 complaints system first.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

My email hasn't been working for a couple of weeks but there again I only use the address for registering at various sites. I can still receive but cannot send through their server.

Message 5 of 5