cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Folks

My O2 webmail has stpped working, I think a lot of other people have had this problem.  have O2 withdrawn teh service ?  When clicking the link from the my O2 page I get page not found and its alos stopped working via POP on allmy other devices.

If any body has a clue whats happening I would much appreciate any information or ideas you could give me.  

Its anightmare trying to find a way to even message O2 support specifically.  They say they are open from 5am on teh supprt page buts theres never anybody available so I am sure they arent really busy.

Looking forward to an ideas

Regards

Roger

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its still working here.   I was trying to get through to someone that there was an error in the spelling in an email address and wanted it changing but think they were an IQ 0 and not upto the normal support standard we expect from O2.   Doesnt matter now as it was easier to close the account than get them to change it ( it was something they had to and couldnt be done by the user )

Message 2 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Email-account/m-p/459492#U459492 i posted a link there yesterday. Until you get hold of someone that can pass to the portal team it will not be resolved

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - Just happened to me today so I have contacted the obmudsman who o2 work with to resolve the problem if you complain through their web site it will be restored

Message 4 of 4