Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 In Plan To Reduce Number Of Partners

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2014/11/28/breaking-o2-culls-dealers-as-part-of-b2b-partner-review/O2 are reportedly reviewing the number and quality of their reseller partners as uk operators continue to reduce costs and keep as much of the customer ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refurb Phones

I am looking at upgrading my Note 1 to the Note 3 which is offered as a refurb on the website. It appears out of stock at the moment. Does anyone have any idea how often stock is refreshed? If it's weeks or months then I will possibly go for the S5.C...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 accidental lock

Hi Guys I have managed to accidentally lock my iphone 6 to o2 by inserting an o2 sim card inside. Apparently the first sim you insert inside an iphone 6 that you purchase from carphone warehouse locks to that carrier. Does anyone know how I can get i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority tickets - maximum

I have purchased five tickets (in three separate transactions) to see Ed Sheeran. Only after I paid have I realised it says a maximum of four and that if tickets are purchased over the maximum that the order may be cancelled. These tickets were purch...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 priority tickets

Hi all,On Wednesday morning I'll be using the o2 pre sales service to book some tickets to an event. It opens at 8.30am.Does anyone know, do I do it through the priority app or through the o2 priority website?The event is showing up only on the websi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to stop unsolicited O2 Priority messages?

I tried calling 2220 but according to that I am not signed up to receive O2 Priority messages. I tried www.o2priority.co.uk/SignIn but that tells me my number is not registered and won't let me sign in. How the heck do I stop these irritating message...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

System of a Down O2 Priority Trouble!

Anyone else having trouble getting tickets? It just takes me to a page with an error message saying "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available." I've tried everything, I'm only asking for 3 standing tickets!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bt HomeHub 5 - Boostbox - Any Help

Hello, struggling to setup my Boostbox with a HomeHub 5, ive triedhttp://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/BT/Home_Hub_4/O2_Boostbox.htm But to no avail, Any help would be great. My little @ sign is not working at all Many Thanks.Thanks...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Priority

I am fairly new to O2 and have tried today for the first time get onto O2 priority to get some tickets. It asks for mobile number and password. When I put the mobile number in (which is the one that I registered with) and then my password it says it ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos