Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Monthly Usage App

I have an iphone, my wife has a Galaxy. They are both on one account in my name. I get my usage through the iphone app. How can she get her usage through an android app for her phone. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deactivating Number?

Hi,I have been a customer of o2 for about 9/10 years however I have found an iPhone 4 contract that lasts 12 months with 300 Mins, Unlimited Texts and 500MB data for £32 a month which unfortunately o2 cannot match (or certainly they cant match it in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUAWEI E160 on UBUNTU

I am trying to get my O2 mobile dongle to work on UBUNTU (latest version 12.04) so far without any success. My dongle is based on the HUAWEI E160. It works under windows XP (although 3G cover age is very poor usually only GPRS in most locations) so t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Mast Upgrades 3G (900MHZ/2100MHZ)

Hi, Firstly I would hope that I have put this in the write section of the forums. There is an o2 mast (CID: 4147) in the area of SA8 3AG Pontardawe. I was just enquiring if there is any plans on upgrading this mast to support 3G Services. Whether it ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repairing Phones

Hi Everyone, I have (had!) a Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman Phone. Recently I sent it in for repair and have been told that it will cost me £45.10 to repair as the fault isn't covered by the warranty. I was just wondering how they can justify charging thi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NITZ notifications - SIM-specific?

Hi I've been an O2 customer for years and always found that NITZ (network time) has never worked on O2. That's just something I accepted that O2 hadn't implemented on their network (indeed, if you search back through the forums the same answer - it's...

geoffw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service in North Cornwall

We seem to have lost coverage in Camelford, North Cornwall - there are 3 of us in the house on O2, all on different contracts, and we all lost coverage at the same time. Does anyone know if there is a particular problem?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos