Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Email Address Showing on Public Profile Page?

I have just clicked on my user name and it has taken me to an 'About DinoF' page. This lists : Latest Posts by DinoFPublic StatisticsPrivate StatisticsMy Kudoed PostsPosts I KudoedProblem is, is that within the 'Public Statistics' section, the first ...

DinoF by Level 12: Nimble
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Disruption 10/12/14

10/12/2014 10:35Parts of our network have been affected by the power disruption caused by severe weather in the Highlands and West of Scotland.So some O2 customers may be not be able to make and receive calls, send texts or use data on their devices....

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of purchase for an insurance claim

Hi I got burgled last Wednesday and one of the things they took was my old iphone 5. I can't find the email confirmation from back then for the order. Is it possible to get it off o2? p.s. I am no longer an o2 customer. Thanks Kev

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £30 Debenhams voucher not working

This is getting really annoying. I've made 5 phone calls over the weekend, and I don't have time making calls during my working week. The 2 vouchers me and my husband received are not working. Debenhams says it is a known issue from O2's side, and th...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment

How hard is it to pay your bill. Feel behind and agreed to pay today went to call them cut off ( barred) Not got access to landline so used chat seems all a script So can't call them my O2 won't let me pay

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E top up card

i recently heard that O2 does e top up cards. I would like to find out how to get one off them and link it to my phone

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 anniversary gift disappeared

I had an argos voucher and Debenham voucher which showed up on my o2 priority app yesterday becuase i had renewed my contract and it was due to expire at the end of the month. I reserved an item at argos and was trying to get the voucher up on the ap...

idsy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos