Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Blocking withheld numbers

Why can't O2 do this? I'm getting loads of calls from people about PPis and other stuff on average 5 calls a day. Only have a very basic Nokia, have no interest in getting a smartphone (can't afford one even if I wanted to) and definitely can't chang...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about BTOpenzone connect via iPhone

I've been reading many different threads about people having various problems with BTOpenzone. I think my problem is unique though apologies if question already answered. I am using an iPhone 4S. Basically, what happens is this: I see I've got "BTOpe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone problem :(

Hi, Ive just got my first pay monthly phone, ive put the sim card in and charged it etc but i have no signal. I cant send texts, make phone calls or recieve them. It says emergency call only.Is there something i need to do to register my sim card or ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Existing contract

Does anyone know if it's possible to add a 2nd phone and contract to my existing account?Just don't want to have to apply for a 2nd contract, wanted to have it all on 1 account??

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G Coverage in Oxford City Centre

Is there anyway of finding out if there are plans to improve 3G coverage in Oxford City Centre? I've seen on a map that apparently there are masts dotted everywhere but it can't be accurate - or they're not working, I don't even get Edge when I'm pas...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank-You o2

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to o2 for their speedy service on getting a new router sent to myself when the previous one died, don't know if any mod/admins of/in o2 will read this but just a quick thanks anyways

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Range problem in Bangor(Gwynedd) area.

Hello folks! I have question..Is it any ongoing problem with o2 network in Bangor area?I noticed that range in Bangor area is suddenly drop in quality and i have quite poor reception or no reception . Problem starts in may 2012. Both mobile has the s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

T-mobile youchoose texts - can't stop them.

Hi I keep receiving youchoose Tmobile text messages from number 404444, 404000,400044, 400404. I used to be on tmobile but joined O2 in Feb12 and transferred my number too This has only just started - past month or so, but it tells me to text stop 40...