Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Don't believe the marketing

I love all this hilarious marketing guff that O2 comes out with about "upgrading the network", "connectivity" and "free wifi". Sadly, real life is often far less glamorous. Sat in Debenhams, Coventry today next to a big sign that said "free O2 WiFi"....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increments

Hello I'm on the sim only £16 a month deal with 1000 mins. I just wonderd how do they charge you for calls is it in minute or second increments.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Priority App - annoying

Have had the priority app for a while now. One thing that gets to me is when I have entered for a prize draw and it says 'announcing soon' I then check back and the post disappears completely.It gets it right sometimes and says 'sorry' you didn't win...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Networks Help

Hello, I was looking into upgrading to the iPhone 6 and I want to switch networks to EE, however my contract does not end until 22nd February 2015 (22nd January 1 month early upgrade) I currently have an iPhone 4S. I was wondering if I have to pay an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos