Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! E top up card

i recently heard that O2 does e top up cards. I would like to find out how to get one off them and link it to my phone

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 anniversary gift disappeared

I had an argos voucher and Debenham voucher which showed up on my o2 priority app yesterday becuase i had renewed my contract and it was due to expire at the end of the month. I reserved an item at argos and was trying to get the voucher up on the ap...

idsy by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 just does not answer the phone or chat.

I have been trying to contact O2 at various times in the day over the course of the last 2 weeks with no avail. This was both on chat and the customer service number does anyone else have this problem?. The little chance O2 had of keeping me as a cus...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 CEO Rubbishes Quad Play Telecoms Market?

O2 CEO Ronan Dunne last week rubbished competitors moving towards offering quad play services.Then BT entered the fray looking at multi £bn takeover of either O2 or EE.Then Three nipped in by the back door to suggest they are also looking at a takeov...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 In Plan To Reduce Number Of Partners

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2014/11/28/breaking-o2-culls-dealers-as-part-of-b2b-partner-review/O2 are reportedly reviewing the number and quality of their reseller partners as uk operators continue to reduce costs and keep as much of the customer ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refurb Phones

I am looking at upgrading my Note 1 to the Note 3 which is offered as a refurb on the website. It appears out of stock at the moment. Does anyone have any idea how often stock is refreshed? If it's weeks or months then I will possibly go for the S5.C...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 6 accidental lock

Hi Guys I have managed to accidentally lock my iphone 6 to o2 by inserting an o2 sim card inside. Apparently the first sim you insert inside an iphone 6 that you purchase from carphone warehouse locks to that carrier. Does anyone know how I can get i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Priority tickets - maximum

I have purchased five tickets (in three separate transactions) to see Ed Sheeran. Only after I paid have I realised it says a maximum of four and that if tickets are purchased over the maximum that the order may be cancelled. These tickets were purch...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos