Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Changing ring tone callers hear when I am abroad

My question is :- ‘is it possible to change the ring tone that callers here when they ring me on my iphone 6’?I live in Northern Ireland, when I am down in the Irish Republic I am treated by O2 as being abroad and if someone rings me they get the sam...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Tariff Abroad

Just a Question that has me scratching my head. Why don't O2 look after customers when they are abroad? Both In Europe and other Continents 3UK let their customers use the Home tariff they are on abroad .Why cant o2 do that? Three are the smallest ne...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simplicity Sim

Hello. I have just completed a 2yr contract with o2 & have been very happy with the service. I want to go onto the simplicity sim for 12months and I just need to know if I can get a free upgrade whilst on simplicity?? Thank you.Regardsjtbnwales

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap still hasn't changed my number weeks later. Two numbers for one phone.

I did the sim swap over the phone when I swapped from pay and go to contract and wanted to keep my number. My friends are able to text me using my old pay and go number but when I text them back it's the number of the new sim card. It's getting reall...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant register for o2 priority

I have tried to register for o2 priorities but can't get any further than entering the code they are meant to send me. I enter my mob number ok and o2 are meant to send me a code in a text but I never get it even if I keep requesting. Anybody got any...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing phone records over 2 years

I need to access my phone call records to and from specific phone number to evidence a contact in 2010 for a court hearing. O2 have advised they only hold records for 2 years. Is there any way I can get a copy of my phone bill from 2010 or just get a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 international roaming partners

Does anybody have a link to an up to date list of partner networks that O2 has roaming agreements with? The only one I can find is so old that it still lists amazonia celular as a partner, and they were taken over ages ago.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete

Hi, I want to delete my o2 account as it was only created to order a Pay & Go mobile and is no longer needed and Live Chat doesn't work. Thanks,Noel

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites call-me numbers

Just tried to set up a call-me number in brasil.Yesterday, I specifically asked if one was available in the (86) area code.Today, I found out, (after buying the service), that the nearest location is about 2000 miles away from where my friends live. ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos