Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

How does Coverage work?

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forums and have a (probably rather easy) question. Sorry if this isn't in the right section. With the current o2 outage for some users, I noticed that I have no signal, but my girlfriend sitting no more than 5 feet away from ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone stuck on edge network

Hi Guys Is there anyone here that stays in glasgow and having only access to the edge network? The phone was fine yesterday, usually get excellent 3G in my area until today! I have done all the reset network stuff ect on the handset and it's still th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 launches first femtocell for businesses

Which is great - but since they have been working on masts in my area (on and off for the last 4 months according to the status page) my signal strength has gone from poor to abismal. Looks like I will have to revive my company in order to qualify ht...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Joggler updates!

From the 30th April to 4th May 2012, the O2 apps will be removed from the Joggler, and a whole new set will be installed: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE/,/?St=346,E=0000000004549684924,K=5262,Sxi=10,T=vanillaCase,VARSET_COBJID=210...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Emails stopped

I bought an Apple iMac a few days ago. Set up my o2 mail and all was well. Over the weekend they stopped arriving. They are in my o2webmail, and arrive on my Blackberry phone and Blackberry Playbook but not on the computer. I have set and rest the ac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

well yet another week with no webmail access

yet another week of no webmail acess , yet another week that customer services had escalated this for the third time , WILL THEY EVER DO ANYTHING TO GET MY WEBMAIL BACK SINCE IT WAS THEIR SERVICE THAT ALLOWED THE MASS SPAM MAILS IN THE 1st PLACE YET ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Early Upgrade?

Im currently on a 24 month contract with a BB Torch, but the phone is starting to fail me and wont last until November when my upgrade is due.... Do O2 allow early upgrades (before the offered date) if I 'buy myself out' of it..... ??

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos