Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

wireless

hey i have a o2 dongle with my laptop but my bf wants to acsess his ps3 on line and i dont really want to get home broadband is there anything i can buy that cud make this dongle connected his ps3 online im stuck for ideas and duuno wat to buy help m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connection Manager patch made things worse

After deleting the two files last night as per instructions in the sticky on this forum its completely messed up my laptop settings.I now can't connect to the internet even to my fixed 02 internet connection. This is the message I'm gettingNDS Tray -...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls with mobile broadband?

I need help to figure this out, i wanna buy a laptop with build-in sim port but i wanna be able to make and receive calls and txt message as well as internet, the basic idea is to use it as my office so people can contact me there when i have the pc ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

edimax 3g-6200n router and Huawei e160?

Hi, just bought a new router to work with an e160. It asks for some settings to be entered. Have spoken to o2 tech and they suggested PIN Code : (left blank)APN : m-bb.o2.co.ukUser Name : o2bb Password : password AT Dial Script : *99#It doesn't work....

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

charges

my daughter was watching live tv, thinking it was not using her download allowance. it cost her £180.....if she had been on pay and go her access would have been stopped. because she is pay monthly they just let her bill mount up.customer service.......

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

E169 dongle issue with Windows 7

Since there appears to be no official acknowledgment from O2 about the issues with connection manager and Windows 7, I thought I'd add my voice to the others on this forum with the same problem. After upgrading from Vista and installing the updated W...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cant buy usage time

My Huawei e160 usb wireless stick works fine and I have the latest version of connection manager with the patch fitted, however when I go to 02 uk and try to buy usage I can get no further than the home page. It is auto populated with my number (whic...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 connection manager and touchpad issues

Hi all,I have a Samsung N140 running windows 7 and an o2 mobile broadband dongle.When using the dongle and o2 connection manager to connect to the 3g network the touchpad becomes unusable. I have tried reinstalling both the connection manager and tou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New usb modem not working

Hi, I have a sony vaio laptop that is small and does not have a cd drive.I have just got a usb modem (889).Where can I get the drivers from, or how can I get it to work.Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BT Openzone for Mac users

As many of you will know, O2's tie in with BT Openzone for mobile broadband dongle users is only available to PC users because you have to use the Connection Manager software. This is very silly and could be put right quite easily. I decided to call ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos