Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High Bill

Hey folks, I've just signed up for a new contract with a monthly charge of £36 a month. The tariff provides me with unlimited minutes, texts and 1GB of data.Now, my bill summary shows that there are no additional charges except seveal pence for MSS, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

007 legends free game.

Hi all, I was just wondering who also applied for the free 007 game when they got a sony experia and how long it took to come? Ive applied for mine but still waiting just wondering how long it took to come for other people?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email to Text Service

Hi there, First post on the community. I have had the email to text service since I had my Samsung M8800 and the service was very handy, however when I got my first proper Smartphone (iPhone4) the service was redundant and to a point a pain in the bu...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle

Am I able to go into an o2 store and get cash for my old phone, or do i need to do it all online? I have bought a new phone online, but to save any delay (as the money for my old phone will subsidise this new phone setup costs) I want to do the sale ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Opening times

Hello people, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the o2 shops are open on new years day? Thanks in advance...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

E mail disappears

Twice now I have written an e mail only to find the a notice comes up the web page you are after cannot be found, this is driving me mad and could cause me to change e mail. any body else find this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deposit

Hey, I would like to transfer my £300 deposit to my bank account, but don't know what to do exactly. Can anybody help? Thanks, Lili

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos