Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem with my Sim card(?)

Okay so here's what happened.I lost my Nokia N8 over a week ago, and claimed on my insurance to get a new one, so obviously they blocked my Sim and phone. They sent me through a Nokia X6 because apparently they had no N8's in stock. The Sim card woul...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to receive text from o2 in Saudi Arabia

Hi,I live and work in Saudi Arabia and for the last two weeks I have been unable to receive text from my mother who's on o2. I am on Saudi Telecom(STC) and according to them there is no fault at their end. And my mother has been told that they are le...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 coverage

For the last couple of days I have been having problems receiving text messages and calls live in the lake district just outside keswick in Cumbria Usually the signal is pretty good I have a Nokia C7.Never had any problems with the phone before . Hav...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delivery address

HeyI just preordered a phone and in hurry I didn't notice that I sent it to my old address.Is it possible to change it? Or can my friend ( as he still lives there ) collect it?Also I'm finish my work at 18:00 ( in order it says - Any day before 17:00...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why two logins ?

Why do we have to register for the forum with a different login and password to the O2 website. It's a pain having to login twice !! Surely it would have made sense to use same ID and password ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service Dunkeld & Birnam area

Has anyone else experienced a lack of service in the Dunkeld & Birnam area since yesterday (23 May 2012) afternoon? I have tried explaining to various people at O2 chat that we have had no service since then but they keep telling me that everything i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2's new cookie Policy

Thanks to perksie who brought this web page to my attention. Presumably this section on the website is to comply with the latest EU legislation: http://www.o2.co.uk/cookiepolicy But what is not mentioned in the tab "Cookies on O2 websites" is that th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Three announces contracts price hike

That's Orange, T-Mobile and now Three UK MOBILE OPERATOR Three has announced that it will increase its mobile phone and broadband contract prices, effective in mid July. The network has forewarned customers that its prices will go up by 3.6 per cent ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos