Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

My O2 website / online help forms

Tried logging into My O2 to change my direct debit as i was changing banks, but it wouldn't recognise my details. Tried the forgotten details link only my mobile number wasn't recognised (?!?). Managed to sign up again using the same number but all i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing Network - phone on or off?

Hi there, I am changing network from o2 to vodafone and I am keeping the same number. Therefore I have used a PUC code and the process is happening tomorrow. Should I keep my two phones on or off when the transfer is taking place? Thanks so much

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Dongle not allowing webcam in new windows

Hi there. I recently got an O2 pay as you go dongle as a temporary replacement for my home internet. I'm very pleased with it, and have had no problem other than the following: I use a chatroom that opens in a new window, and when I try to switch my ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with my Sim card(?)

Okay so here's what happened.I lost my Nokia N8 over a week ago, and claimed on my insurance to get a new one, so obviously they blocked my Sim and phone. They sent me through a Nokia X6 because apparently they had no N8's in stock. The Sim card woul...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to receive text from o2 in Saudi Arabia

Hi,I live and work in Saudi Arabia and for the last two weeks I have been unable to receive text from my mother who's on o2. I am on Saudi Telecom(STC) and according to them there is no fault at their end. And my mother has been told that they are le...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 coverage

For the last couple of days I have been having problems receiving text messages and calls live in the lake district just outside keswick in Cumbria Usually the signal is pretty good I have a Nokia C7.Never had any problems with the phone before . Hav...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delivery address

HeyI just preordered a phone and in hurry I didn't notice that I sent it to my old address.Is it possible to change it? Or can my friend ( as he still lives there ) collect it?Also I'm finish my work at 18:00 ( in order it says - Any day before 17:00...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why two logins ?

Why do we have to register for the forum with a different login and password to the O2 website. It's a pain having to login twice !! Surely it would have made sense to use same ID and password ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos